GC Contracting - Sanford, Florida
Subcontractors / Required Forms
Please download and complete all required forms (PDFs) before submitting your online application. Subcontractor requirements may vary depending on the scope of work. If your company is doing more than one trade then please sign, scan, and attach/upload scope for each trade you will be providing.
- G.C. Contracting, LLC named as Additional Insured and Certificate Holder reflecting our address of 4550 Orange Blvd, Sanford, FL 32771 General Liability with minimum limit coverage of $1,000,000 per occurrence with a $2,000,000 aggregate.
- Ongoing & Completed Endorsement (CG 2010 11/85/ CG 2037 11/85) or equivalent required (Subcontractors with scopes of work including Slab, Block, Frame and/or Flatwork).
- Physical Copy of Endorsements Required for Waiver of Subrogation for General Liability (Subcontractors with scopes of work including Slab, Block, Frame and/or Flatwork).
- Workers Compensation with minimum limit coverage of $1,000,000
Certificates must have 30-day Cancellation Notice condition with the sole exception being a 10-day Cancellation Notice for nonpayment of premium.
- Any vendors using leased workers must provide certificate of insurance from the leasing company along with a notarized affidavit from the vendor on his/her letterhead.
- Copy of vehicle insurance along with declarations page (Subcontractors that preform scopes that include pumping)
Please be sure to read the requirements carefully.
You must have all required documents downloaded and completed to submit the application online.